Tahoe Valley School serves one of the highest percentages of students living at or below poverty levels. 3 out of every 4 students!!!! Our families work hard to provide for their children but many just do not have the extra funds to donate for their child’s education unlike other schools. But here at Tahoe Valley, we write grants, seek donors, and know how to squeeze a penny!! We go out of our way to design award winning programs for our students despite this challenge. We are starting our Read-a-Thon fundraiser and school event. We only have two fundraisers each year. Read-a-Thon is our Spring event. If you would like to support our school and students, please consider donating. We have a few ways to accomplish this. Just call our school office and we will get you set! (530) 543-2350.
Tahoe Valley is also looking for some donors to support our larger projects for the school. Here is a listing of our current needs and new upcoming programs:
- Shure Wireless headworn microphone and receivers. We need 6 additional headsets. $563.00 ea
- Optoma Technology CinemaX P1 HDR XPR 4K UHD Laser DLP Projector to be used weekly with our Music Appreciation Program and with our stage productions. $3799.00
- Chauvet DJ LED Followspot 120ST 120W Follow Spots with Stands. We need 2 for our musical productions so parents can see their “star”. $749.99 ea
- Bold Series 3.0 108 in. W x 77.25 in. H x 18 in. D 24-Gauge Steel Garage Cabinet Set. $1200.00
- Teacher Geek Maker Cart 2.0 for our STEAM Lab so all 430 students will be allowed to create and invent using a wide variety of materials and circuitry. $6790.00